XII (8-9 Months Course)
Option (A) CBSE (Board Based) Option / (B) CBSE with entrance.
Purpose: To make a strong foundation of Physics-Understanding and Application.
• Revision Test/Full Syllabus test after completing Syllabus.
• Entrance Oriented Students are guided to solve H.C.Verma’s Book & D.C.Pandey’s Book in Separate Special Classes.
• Course Duration Approx.8-9 months Classes 3days a week & 1hrs.30min.Duration.
• Reference Book N.C.E.R.T., H.C.Verrna’
• Visualization of difficult concepts using video clips (with projector).
• Motivation Class Guidance to Write Board IEntrance Exam and bearStrees.
• Clearing Basic concepts to Developinterest in physics.
• School-Based Entrance Based Teaching Separately.
• Backup classify needed to understand some concepts.
• Chapter-wise Booklet / WorkBook.
• Main Focus on NCERT/CBSE Board.
• Our Booklet Consists of Practice Questions from NCERT Prev
• Almost all Questions(95%or more)
• Every Alternate week Test/Quiz.
• Doubts Discussions as & When required
• We provide scholarships to poor & Deserving Students such that any student can get a fair chance to deal with such a logical subject.
• We provide a practical facility(
• We also provide Video Clip Backup form issued lass in case of an unavoidable problem.
1. By the end of October, Total Syllabus will be completed (detailed teaching).
2. From November, a student will either go for Crash course for Entrance (JEE / NEET) or go for test Series with the target of Board Exam.
Around 15 March to 30Oct.(
1.Submit 100 Rs with Registration Form
2.Attend Trial cum-Orientation class
For XII Batch timings POT